1. All clothing must be clean!!!! If there are missing buttons or snaps, holes, rips,tears,faded, animal hair, peeling, dirt or odors the clothing will be returned or donated The clothing must be wrinkle free and on hangers at time of drop off. We will not accept ANY clothing with the above mentioned flaws.
2. We will make every attempt to do an initial inspection at the time the clothing is dropped off, at times this may not be possible. Any clothing that is rejected upon inspection will be donated. If your clothing is rejected at time off drop off it will not show up in your account. If it is rejected at any other time during the 90 day listing period it will show up in your account as donated.
3. If the clothing is missing the sizing tag please ensure we know the size at time of drop off. Not doing so could result in the item being donated.
4. Payout to consignors will be available at 40% of sale price.
5. You may reclaim your items at any time. We will not be responsible for items after the expiration date. If you do not want your items donated it is your responsibility to pull them before they expire. NO EXCEPTIONS!
6. All consigned items will be kept in inventory for 90 days.The items will auto discount over time, discount rate will be as follows. 0 - 60 days will be at full price, at 60 days item will discount to 25% off, at 75 days item will discount to 50% off. Item will expire at 90 days. Occasionally items could be pulled earlier than 90 days due to the season, overall item quality or damage to item at our discretion.
7. After six months of inactivity your account will be closed and all money lost. Special arrangements can be made but msut be discussed and agreed upon BEFORE the account is closed.
8. Second Look is not responsible for any losses due to fire, flood, theft, vandalism or any damage caused by customers.